In this article, we will learn how to implement Azure serverless with Blazor web assembly. And to do that, we will create an app that lists out some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on Covid-19. By Ankit Sharma.
The tutorial covers how to:
- Create an Azure Cosmos DB which will act as our primary database to store questions and answers
- Use an Azure function app to fetch data from cosmos DB
- Deploy the function app to Azure to expose it globally via an API endpoint
- And lastly, how to consume the API in a Blazor web assembly app
- What is a serverless architecture?
- What is an Azure function?
- What is Blazor?
Blazor supports a wide array of features to make web development easier for us. Some of the prominent features of Blazor are: Component-based architecture: Blazor provides us with a component-based architecture to create rich and composable UI; Dependency injection: This allows us to use services by injecting them into components; Dependency injection: This allows us to use services by injecting them into components…
This is step by step tutorial with excellent explanation of each step, screen shots explaining how to publish Azure function and links to further resources. Great read![Read More]