The article from Joachim Zuckarelli about working woth Rlang. Currently, there are more than 14,000 R package contributions on CRAN providing R with an unparalleled wealth of features. The downside of the large and increasing amount of packages is that it becomes increasingly difficult to find the right tools to tackle a specific problem.
The information is split into:
- What is packagefinder? How does it benefit me?
- Working with packagefinder: Search indices
- Searching CRAN for packages
- Discovering the latest packages
- Getting details on packages
Despite that CRAN does not provide any good search functionality packagefinder is designed to search for CRAN packages right from the R console. Certainly helpful for anybody using R language for big data.[Read More]