This blog will discuss the IT team at Tailwind Traders and how they leveraged enterprise-scale reference implementations for the cloud environment they are building. By Thomas Maurer Senior Cloud Advocate, Azure and Sarah Lean, Senior Content Engineer, Azure.
Enterprise-scale landing zone architecture provides a strategic design path and target technical state for your Azure environment, including enterprise enrollment, identity, network topology, resource organization, governance, operations, business continuity, and disaster recovery (BCDR), as well as deployment options. These landing zones follow design principles across the critical design areas for an organization’s Azure environment and aligns with Azure platform roadmaps to ensure that new capabilities can be integrated.
The article then architecture considering several design areas:
- Enterprise agreement (EA) enrolment and Azure Active Directory tenants
- Identity and access management
- Management group and subscription organization
- Network topology and connectivity
- Management and monitoring
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- Security, governance, and compliance
- Platform automation and DevOps
You will also get further resources for the study and charts explaining various architectures including the enterprise-scale foundation reference architecture, the enterprise-scale hub and spoke reference architecture, and enterprise-scale virtual wide-area network (WAN) reference implementation. Well done![Read More]