Businesses today have a growing demand for real-time data integration, analysis, and action. More often than not, the valuable data driving these actions—transactional and operational data—is stored either on-prem or in public clouds in traditional relational databases that aren’t suitable for continuous analytics. By Bhooshan Mogal.
Cloud Data Fusion is a fully managed, cloud-native data integration and ingestion service that helps developers, data engineers, and business analysts alike to efficiently build and manage ETL/ELT jobs.
Let’s take a closer look at the benefits of replication in Data Fusion:
- Remove technical bottlenecks so even citizen developers can set up replication easily
- Feasibility assessment and actionable recommendations
- Easily access the latest operational data in real time for analysis within BigQuery
- Enterprise scalability to support high-volume transactional databases
- End-to-end operational visibility
Data Fusion also provides operational dashboards to monitor throughput, latency, and errors in replication jobs. Interesting for anybody dealing with big data![Read More]