During AnsibleFest 2022, we announced the launch of Ansible validated content. This new initiative is focused on delivering an expert-led approach for automating your platform portfolio across infrastructure, networking, cloud, security and edge use cases. By Massimo Ferrari.
The blog post then explains:
- Why should I care about Ansible validated content?
- What does “validated” mean?
- What is Ansible validated content for?
- What does Ansible validated content look like?
- Where can I find Ansible validated content?
Validated content stems from and complements Red Hat’s Validated Patterns initiative. A selection of Ansible content is curated by experts like the Red Hat Automation Community of Practice. Good read![Read More]