Marcelog published article intended for PHP developers that want to understand and start learning and coding Erlang applications. Author tried to point out main differences between these two distant worlds from a general perspective.
Briefly mentioned are (amongst others):
- Processes and concurrent programming in PHP and Erlang
- PHP REPL and the Erlang shell
- PHP and Erlang virtual machines
- Source file structure in PHP and Erlang
- PHP and Erlang data types
And more. You will get a very basic but clear idea of what is Erlang / OTP. Also some example code and further references will help you out in writing actual Erlang code. Good job![Read More]