Moataz Nabil wrote this article about faster end to end testing of web applications. TestCafe is a Node.js tool to automate end-to-end web testing. You can write tests in JS or TypeScript, run them and view results.
End-to-end testing is where you test your whole application from start to finish. It involves assuring that all the integrated pieces of an application function and work together as expected.
End-to-end tests simulate real user scenarios, essentially testing how a real user would use the application.
Here are some features this article explains:
- What is TestCafe and why it does not use WebDriver
- TestCafe works on all popular environment including mobile
- Tests can be written in TypeScript or JavasScript
- Supports parallel testing against multiple browsers
- TestCafe and Jenkins ci tooling
- IDE plugins and support
Good read with installation instructions, code and test examples![Read More]