Patrick Michelberger created this tutorial in which we deploy a machine learning microservice using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway and scikit-learn.
Author starts with basic 3-class gradient boosted decision tree logistic regression model on iris data. This is not about quality of model, as for the purpose of the article it just needs to make predictions.
In this article author considers:
- How to train a basic model
- How to upload your model to AWS S3
- How to create a Flask API
- How to configure AWS Lambda & API Gateway
- How to test the API locally
- and how to deploy everything
Short and straight to the point tutorial for everybody starting with machine learning. Great![Read More]