An article by Agilemodeling in which they focus on important aspect of architecture in agile scaling. Contrary to popular belief, architecture is an important aspect of agile software development efforts. An architecture is a critical part of scaling agile approaches to meet the real-world needs of modern organizations.
Architecture provides the foundation from which systems are built and an architectural model defines the vision on which your architecture is based.
The article then (in details) explains topics and issues related to agile scalability, e.g.:
- How to gear up for agile architecture
- Architecture throughout the lifecycle of Agile Model Driven Development (AMDD)
- Who is responsible for architecture?
- Have an “architecture owner” role
- Agile architecture at scale
- Base your architecture on requirements
- Model your architecture
- Consider several alternatives
- Remember enterprise constraints
Much more could be learnt from this in depth article. If you are in the Agile business, this blog post is definitely worth your time![Read More]